- University of Michigan Crisler Center
- Miami Marlins Park
- K-State Basketball Training Facility
- Baylor Athletics Interactive Wall
- HyVee Hot Zone at Arrowhead Stadium
- Pittsburgh Penguins Fan Experience
- Royals Hall of Fame
- Sprint Experience Wall at the Sprint Center
- University of Missouri Athletic Training Complex
- University of Delaware’s Bob Carpenter Center
- Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Denver Broncos Invesco Field Theming
- Nebraska High School Hall of Fame
- Memphis GrizzliesFedEx Forum Arena Theming
- KU Basketball Experience at Allen Fieldhouse
- Texas Longhorns Hall of Fame
- Sprint Photo Kiosk Kauffman Stadium
- BATS Crown Club at Kauffman Stadium
- New Meadowland Stadium Coaches Club
- Orlando Magic Blue Courtside Club
- Boston Celtics Courtside Club
- Sprint East Gate at Lucas Oil Stadium
An iconic entryway piece to the Kansas City Sprint Center, the Sprint Wall reinforces the company’s brand in this highly used downtown Kansas City venue.
The naming rights sponsor for the arena, Sprint chose Dimensional Innovations to execute their sponsorship display by creating an iconic wall, not a traditional brand recognition sign. Instead, they wanted to provide a welcoming environment, entice visitors to interact with Sprint capabilities and delivera personalized experience.
This 82-foot long wall stretches nine feet high and utilizes 16 42-inch HD flat panel LCD screens that stream video and audio. This central monitor captures the attention of viewers, bringing them in to interact with four additional branded touchscreens and customized product displays that allow visitors to select phones, access plan options and explore Sprint multimedia offerings.
Sophisticated, programmable lighting, video and audio pair with the interactive touchscreens to create a truly dynamic experience. The high quality of the finish and integration of materials, including the tiled monitor wall, retail jewel boxes and integrated touchscreens, helped DI and Sprint receive an Event Design Award in 2009.