- Kansas City Public Library Parking Garage
- Main Street Kansas City Streetscape
- Town of Kansas
- Cancer Survivors Memorial Park
- KCP&L Light Wall
- Topeka Sports Park
- Historic Film Vault
- Overland Park Convention Center
- Omaha Convention Center
- GSA Bannister Office
- Kansas City Central Library Children’s Entryway
- GSA Bolling Center Office
- KCATA Max Bus Shelters
- Johnson County Administration Building Exterior Signage
Dimensional Innovations worked with DLR Group to develop a cost-effective solution to meet a unique design challenge for the Omaha Convention Center. The horizontal and vertical battens as well as the canopies were originally designed to be fabricated from stainless steel. However, these elements were over-budget, and about to be removed from the project, or drastically altered.
Dimensional Innovations was able to help meet the look and the budget bu producing the battens using Duralite™ and an automotive paint finish to produce the same look at a lower cost.