- Unplugged at Science City
- Kansas City Zoo Tropics
- Harley Davidson 100th
- National WWI Museum
- KU Basketball Experience at Allen Fieldhouse
- KC Rail Experience at Union Station
- Dino Lab
- Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Nebraska High School Hall of Fame
- Fort Osage History Museum
- Harry S. Truman Library
- Kansas City Zoo Discovery Barn
- Kansas City Zoo Wayfinding
- Royals Hall of Fame
- Denver Zoo Wayfinding
Several years after completing the original Booth Hall of Fame, KU’s Athletic Department decided to integrate more interactivity to the space. Dimensional Innovations was brought on to detail and fabricate a reaction-time, vertical jump and a “be the announcer” interactive, as well as additional technology-based displays.
Now, visitors can connect to KU’s website to look up highlights and famous players at touchscreen stations in the experience. In addition, DI produced displays and large format graphics that are meant to highlight KU players in the NBA to aid in the University’s recruiting efforts.
This addition to the Booth Hall of Fame has transformed a static space into a highly interactive and engaging space that is a destination spot for fans.
“DI provided outstanding fan-friendly interactives which have made the space come alive in so many ways.”
- Candace Dunback, Curator, Booth Hall of FamePlay Video